What is included in your SaaS application?
We typically provide Software as a Service (SaaS) to our customers, which includes the following layers.
- Networking – Internet Connection & Bandwidth w/ Disaster Recovery
- Storage – Cloud Storage
- Servers – Cloud Processing
- Virtualisation – Elastic expansion of storage, processing and bandwidth
- Operating System – Linux Operating System with MySql Database
- Middleware – Software to connect the data and application layer
- Runtime – 30+ technologies to ensure speed and scalability
- Base Applications – Application to solve a business problem (like CRM)
- Customer Customisations – Custom code to suit the specific business process of a customer.
Customers typically only interface with the mobile apps and web applications.
Refer to https://www.grenerobotics.com/post/why-do-you-call-call-your-self-a-platform for more information on PaaS vs SaaS
→ InsightsAutonomous Drone Defence Dome (AD3) A powerful Anti-Drone Dome that fortifies a large area / city against drones and drone swarms. C4ISRT platform A singular backbone that allows seamless connectivity and interoperability between diverse EM systems ranging...
→ InsightsMany leading financial services providers like banks, insurance companies including wealth and asset managers have successfully piloted robotics solutions, but relatively very few have succeeded in industrializing the benefits. Robotic Process Automation...
→ InsightsIts about time that enterprises are shifting from Sales to Customer Experience. There is a paradigm shift from physical to virtual - thanks to Covid19. Customer Expectation is changed forever Anywhere 24/7 Real Time Autonomous GreneOS it a ready AI platform...