What is included in your SaaS application?
We typically provide Software as a Service (SaaS) to our customers, which includes the following layers.
- Networking – Internet Connection & Bandwidth w/ Disaster Recovery
- Storage – Cloud Storage
- Servers – Cloud Processing
- Virtualisation – Elastic expansion of storage, processing and bandwidth
- Operating System – Linux Operating System with MySql Database
- Middleware – Software to connect the data and application layer
- Runtime – 30+ technologies to ensure speed and scalability
- Base Applications – Application to solve a business problem (like CRM)
- Customer Customisations – Custom code to suit the specific business process of a customer.
Customers typically only interface with the mobile apps and web applications.
Refer to https://www.grenerobotics.com/post/why-do-you-call-call-your-self-a-platform for more information on PaaS vs SaaS
The Zero Touch Customer Experience using GreneOS
→ InsightsIts about time that enterprises are shifting from Sales to Customer Experience. There is a paradigm shift from physical to virtual - thanks to Covid19. Customer Expectation is changed forever Anywhere 24/7 Real Time Autonomous GreneOS it a ready AI platform...
DefOS powered Anti Drone Weapon protects Red Fort
→ InsightsDef OS platform powers the Anti UAV / Anti Drone system for CHESS / DRDO Lab's laser weapon. The AUAV solution is built on the Grene DefOS platform and integrates Radars, Electro-Optics, ESM systems, third party Weapon systems as well as Jammers. The highly...
Autonomous Defence Dome for Wide Aerial Protection
→ InsightsAutonomous Drone Defence Dome (AD3) A powerful Anti-Drone Dome that fortifies a large area / city against drones and drone swarms. C4ISRT platform A singular backbone that allows seamless connectivity and interoperability between diverse EM systems ranging...