Autonomous Citizen Services @ 10+ Smart Cities
Citizen services in the Modern Era
Whether renewing a driver’s license, receiving health and human services support, or engaging with elected representatives, citizens routinely interact with 20th-century systems with their government while benefitting from 21st-century systems in their everyday lives. When it comes to federal, state, or local government providing benefits and services to citizens, and enabling citizen participation in democracy, the citizen experience can often be underwhelming and frustrating.
This lack of modernity, coupled with broader trends of political distrust and apathy, can translate into low citizen satisfaction. Citizens are less satisfied with state services than with private-sector services, ranking government services below the much-maligned cable TV customer services.
Grene Robotics is working with several smart cities to bring AI transformation into their citizen services systems using our Cloud Robotics Platform.
The End Goals
- Multilingual conversational user interface for easy Citizen Adoption
- AI to respond to 50% of citizen requests without human intervention
- AI to bring in the right department to work with citizens till the service is concluded
- AI to manage over all turn around time for any service offered to a citizen
The Autonomous Citizen Services Workflows
- It starts from the citizen choosing a specific service from a smartphone, and ends at receiving the required answer, document or approval for the service requested.
The Key Stakeholders & Resources
- The Citizen
- The Mayors Office
- Various State and Central Government Departments Existing Government Systems
- No end to end visibility for city management
- No follow up
- No Real Time Updates
- No Prediction on completion time
- No statistics on turn around time
- Too many queues and physical locations
→ InsightsAutonomous Drone Defence Dome (AD3) A powerful Anti-Drone Dome that fortifies a large area / city against drones and drone swarms. C4ISRT platform A singular backbone that allows seamless connectivity and interoperability between diverse EM systems ranging...
→ InsightsMany leading financial services providers like banks, insurance companies including wealth and asset managers have successfully piloted robotics solutions, but relatively very few have succeeded in industrializing the benefits. Robotic Process Automation...
→ InsightsIts about time that enterprises are shifting from Sales to Customer Experience. There is a paradigm shift from physical to virtual - thanks to Covid19. Customer Expectation is changed forever Anywhere 24/7 Real Time Autonomous GreneOS it a ready AI platform...